Welcome!



When discussing theology, I've come to realize that not only is personal study of doctrine a necessary component to faith, but it is something that shouldn't be kept to oneself. I want to share my journey, both past and ongoing, into the realm of theology. Through this, I hope that you will gain insight into the Christian faith as a whole. Before reading anything else, I suggest you read the introduction and definitions (found in the pages tabs above) so you may better understand where I am coming from in everything I write. Because many of my posts are on heresies, there is also a page above with a family tree of heresies and links to all the posts I have so far on the topic.

17 February, 2013

Sunday Night Humor

A little more low-key than my usual posts, thought you all might enjoy some stand-up from my Pastor, Bryan Wolfmueller.


1 comment:

Paul said...

I was there in person. It was awesome.