Welcome!



When discussing theology, I've come to realize that not only is personal study of doctrine a necessary component to faith, but it is something that shouldn't be kept to oneself. I want to share my journey, both past and ongoing, into the realm of theology. Through this, I hope that you will gain insight into the Christian faith as a whole. Before reading anything else, I suggest you read the introduction and definitions (found in the pages tabs above) so you may better understand where I am coming from in everything I write. Because many of my posts are on heresies, there is also a page above with a family tree of heresies and links to all the posts I have so far on the topic.

30 October, 2012

Pastoral Appreciation

Apparently I missed the memo that October is Pastor Appreciation Month.  I couldn't let the month slip away without thanking all the dear Pastors in my life, most especially...
  • Pr. DuWayne Kirkeide -- the Pastor who baptized, first communed and confirmed me
  • Pr. Donal Widger -- my Pastor in Colorado Springs the last several years (after Pr. Kirkeide retired), and the one who married me
  • Pr. Brian Wolfmueller -- my current Pastor, who has made moving to Denver and finding a church that much better (and been an incredible and helpful resource for all my annoying theological questions)


And all my other Pastor friends--most of whom I know online or from the District Synodical Convention this summer:
  • Pr. George Borghardt
  • Pr. Daniel Burhop
  • Pr. William Cwirla
  • Pr. Jonathan Fisk
  • Pr. Carlton Hein
  • Pr. Steven Hein
  • Pr. Adam Lehman
  • Pr. Brian Kachelmeier
  • Pr. Alan Kornacki
  • Pr. Jared Melius
  • Pr. Mark Preus
  • Pr. Donavon Reily
  • Pr. Walter Snyder
  • Pr. Geoffrey Wagner
  • Pr. William Weedon
  • Pr. Todd Wilken

I'm sure there are more that I've forgotten (I have to know more than just Lutheran Pastors, right?), but thank you to all Pastors who care for their flocks, and preach the Word in its entirety and purity--both Law and Gospel.

No comments: